Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Picture of Health?

Good afternoon everyone.

Just to finalise this chest pain problem I have been having, an abdominal ultrasound yesterday appears to show the gall bladder in good shape and no sign of swelling or gall stones (sorry Phil).

So we now have to see if reflux is the culprit. I'll be having tests for that in the next few weeks. If it's not that, then I don't know what it can be. Had another very mild attack last night.

The good thing about this process of elimination is that increasingly I am finding out how healthy I am. Good heart and arteries, good lungs, good kidney function, good gall bladder etc. Another month or two and the hip will have recovered sufficiently for me to be running around the place.

On another matter, I have finally drafted a letter seeking expressions of interest from Lung Transplant recipients, to develop a more formal association of members with a committee, constitution, etc. I hope these will be sent this week and questionnaires returned by mid November so we can start organising some meetings and get things underway.

Until next time,

Take care,

Ben

No comments: