Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Paul's Sincerest Apologies!

I've just discovered that comments posted to the site weren't showing up. It's my fault.. I'm sorry! The BOSS is going to kill me.. (just remember how precious life is Dad?!?!)! The good news is they're all back up and Ben (Dad) will no doubt be reading through them all soon.

Whilst I'm writing, I'd like to quickly thank you all for your kind words and well wishes along the way. The blog is not only a great way for us to communicate Ben's progress but to also look back and recollect just how far he has come. Every time I see him now it's a shock, he's doing so well and is really a whole different person. It's still a road we're all traveling though and Ben (an avid blogger now) will keep you filled in along the way!

Thanks Again.. don't forget, next Tuesday 8pm.. part two of Medical Emergency. I've left a comment on Ben's post below.

No comments: